Previous Budget Speaches
GOVERNMENT of ANDHRA PRADESH
FM Budget speech
Annual Fiscal Frame Work
Annual Credit Plan
State Reorganisation Gos
9th PRC Report
10th PRC Report
Director of Treasuries and Accounts
Pay and Accounts Office
Director Works and Accounts
U.O.Note No.13241/Accom./A2/2015-5, Sub: Accommodation- Providing free shared accommodation in the New Capital Region for a period of not exceeding six months to the Working Women Employees of A.P.Secretariat ta Rain Tree Part Apartments and Working Women employees of Head of the Departments one each at Vijayawada and Guntur-Certain Particulars called for-Reg. Dated:- 29.07.2016
U.O.Note No.53023/6/GPM&AR/2016-19, Sub:GPM&AR – Shifting of Offices and employees from Hyderabad to Velagapudi – Occupation ceremony of Interim Secretariat Office Complex at Velagapudi,Guntur District – Intimated-Reg . Dated:- 26.07.2016.
Rental proposed from Andhra Pradesh Government for Rain Tree Park
- Relocation of Offices and Employees from Hyderabad to new capital Region – Conduct of Government Transactions by Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay and Accounts Officer and Director of Works Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad through State Bank of India – Amendment – Orders - Issued.
- Home Department- Relocation of Offices and employees from Hyderabad- Sri D.Murali Mohan, RFO is nominate as a Nodal Officer to co-ordinate the requirements for security of transportation & fire Safety- Orders –Issued.
- Transport Department – Fixation of Rates for Transportation of office records / furniture from Hyderabad to Vijayawada / Guntur – Regarding.
- General Administration (GPM&AR) Department-Introduction of Five-day week to the employees of Secretariat, Heads of Department, Corporations and other Government organizations which are moving out from Hyderabad to the interim Government Complex at Velagapudi and in and around Amaravathi for a period of one year - Implementation w.e.f. 27.06.2016 - Orders - Issued.
Relocation of Offices and Employees from Hyderabad to new Capital Region - Conduct of Government Teansactions by Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Pay & Accounts Officer and Director of Works Accounts.
Home Department- Relocation of Offices and employees from Hyderabad- Sri J.Satyanarayana, IPS, DIG, Security, is nominate as a Nodal Officer to co-ordinate the requirements for transportation furniture, files etc- Orders – Issued.
- Relocation of Offices and employees from Hyderabad - Further general guidelines - Issued
- General Administration (GPM&AR) Department - Introduction of Five-Day Week to the employees of SecretariatGeneral Administration (GPM&AR) Department – Introduction of Five-day week to the employees of Secretariat, Heads of Department, Corporations and other Government organizations which are moving out from Hyderabad to the interim Government Complex at Velagapudi and in and around Amaravathi for a period of one year – Orders – Issued.
-Genreal Administration (GPM&AR) Department -Shifting of offices to Amaravathi - Sanction of three days Special Casual Leave to the employees for Preparation to finalize residential accommodation.
Circulars / Instructions
Sub: GPM&AR - Shifting of offices and employees from Hyderabad to Velagapudi - Occupation ceremony of Interim Secretariat Office Complex at Velagapudi, Guntur District - Intimated - Reg
Sub: GPM&AR - Shifting of Offices and employees from Hyderabad to Velagapudi - Occupation ceremony of Interim Secretariat Office Complex at Velagapudi, Guntur District- Intimated- Reg.
RTC-NODAL-OFFICERS:Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Nodal Office at Vijayawada. Ref. G.O.Ms.No.134,GAD.
- Sub:- Relocation of Employees - Krishna District - relocation of Offices and employees from Hyderabad to the New Capital Region - opening of control rooms pertaining to the admissions in Educations institutions and accommodation - orders issued.
SUb: G.A.D. - Relocation of offices and employees from Hyderabad to Amaravathi - Shifting of Central Records Branch (CRB).
School Education-Admissions to the children of employees being shifted to New Capital of Andhra Pradesh - Constitution of Grievance Cell -Reg.
Circular memo No. 88/Budget.I/2016
Sub: Budget 2016-17 - Shifting of HODs and Other Institutions to the new Capital Region-Permission to Utilise the provision under 130/132-Other Office Expenses in Relaxation of Quarterly Regulations - Permit to draw on AC Bills-Instructions-Issued.
, Sub: Shifting of Departments / HODs / Institutions to the new Capital Region-Request to intimate locations details for Updating of AP State Portal - for the convenience of both Government and Citizens-Reg.
Circular Memo No.25735/GPM&AR/2015
- Shifting of Secretariat, Heads of Departments to New Capital Region - Instructions -Reg -
Circular Memo No.53023/6/GPM&AP/2016-9
- Sub: GPM&AR-Shifting of HoDs and other Institutions to the new Capital Region - Instructions -Issues.
For any Technical Queries Please Contact Chief Technology Officer, Finance Department. Tel: 0863 - 2442550.
Designed and Developed By